Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Reflection: Day 4

O.K...I missed Day 3.  I've always like even numbers better.

Today, I felt...

GRATEFUL for my health.  After an "eventful" Friday night with the flu, I am glad to be upright and feeling better.  I am also so very grateful for my take-charge sister who, while driving to the cities, made some phone calls to my sister-in-law and dad to let them know I was very ill and needed help with the kids.  I am so GRATEFUL for those 2 who dropped what they were doing to take the girls out of the house and watch them for the day.  GRATEFUL, BLESSED, THANKFUL!!

SAD because Grandma Pat passed away yesterday and sad for the family members who did not get to fly down to Florida to see her in time.  She was a really "cool" great-grandma to my girls.  So glad they got to spend time with her this summer.

EXCITED to have my husband back in Minnesota.  He's been gone since Wednesday in Montana.  It will be nice to put him back to work around here!  Is it my turn for a vacation....?????

SLIGHTLY SHOCKED to hear that Grandpa Al's choice of movie last night while watching Emma was "Dumb and Dumber".  I guess it's never too early to start watching the "classics". 

No comments:

Post a Comment