Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I Love

Here's a few things that make me smile:

1.  Earlier this week, Lexi sat bravely in the chair at the beauty salon and got at least 4 inches chopped off.  She now has a cute, chin-length bob.  For the first time, there is a noticeable difference in the twins.  I love seeing them branch off and become their own little people. 

2.  I can't get enough of the Fall colors around our house.  I told Josh how funny it is that every year the leaves change color and yet every year, I am completely in awe.  It is so beautiful.  It's like my eyes can't get enough of the brilliant colors.  What a treat before winter comes.

3.  I love my husband for taking such good care of me this week--I had a small procedure done removing some "skin lesions" as the doctor called them.  He stopped and bought me lots of bandages, took the day off of work, bought me a dozen roses, let me rest, changed bandages, checked on me through texts...what a nice guy!  I love him.

4.  I am feeling so blessed to have our neighbors Andy and Val.  They love our kids and don't mind when Emma rings their doorbell and asks for an Oreo.  Val has helped watch the kids several times in the last few weeks and she LOVES that she can help.  It's so nice to have them in our lives.

5.  I love quiet time like right now.  The twins are still sleeping and I did not crawl back in bed.  I watched some news, folded laundry, did some Christmas shopping on Amazon, and now blogging.  My ears are so very HAPPY!

6.  For 3 months, Ella slept in her sister's room on an air mattress.  She finally moved back to her room and was sleeping on her bed.  Now, she is sleeping on her wood floor with a few blankets under a sheet she calls a tent.  I don't get it but now it's kinda funny.  I wonder where she will be sleeping next!?

7.  School is going well for everyone.  LOVE!

8.  In a few days, it is October.  I can't wait to get out the Halloween decorations--I went a little overboard when they went on clearance last year.  I love all things spooky!

9.  Everyone is HEALTHY.

10.  And last but to least, it's FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment