Friday, April 1, 2011

REALLY??

Today started at 4:30 A.M. 

Ella was home yesterday with a fever.

She came down to our room, woke me up and needed some ibuprofen.

We walk upstairs.

I step in something very, VERY wet.

The dog has peed on the stairs...for the THIRD time in a couple of weeks.

Ella learns some new vocabulary at 4:30 A.M.

I give Ella some meds and tuck her in.

Before I go and clean up dog pee for the THIRD time, one of the twins starts to cry.

I go in their room, walk over to Lexi's bed, bend down to touch her, and gasp as I touch something very, VERY wet.

Lexi has thrown up.

Their birthday party has been rescheduled from Saturday to Sunday.  Deuce goes to the vet next Friday. 

REALLY???

2 comments:

  1. i had one of those days on tuesday. i so hear you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just dawned on me that it's April Fools Day!! How fitting!!

    ReplyDelete